Treatment for Gallstones
What's Better? Gallstone Natural Cure or Gallbladder Surgery?
If you have been suffering from gallstones, there’s a good chance that you’ve been presented with the option for surgery. But, is that really the best course of action?
With more than half a million gallbladder surgeries taking place every year in the United States, it would seem as through having your gallbladder removed is the best option. However, new research has shown that this surgery can lead to a heightened risk of bowel and colon cancer. With that said, are you sure you want to have that operation?
Other Mistakes in Surgery
The ancient Egyptians are often considered to be the world’s first highly successful surgeons. However, this surgery is often compared to skinning a carcass by historians and archaeologists.
In early times, deaf people would allow a surgeon to drill a hole in their skulls to restore hearing. This early method of brain surgery is known as “trepanning.”
In modern times, millions of people have their gallbladders removed simply to treat recurrent gallstones. This type of surgery is also known as a cholecystectomy and comes with a host of side effects, including diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Patients are also at a higher risk for the previously mentioned cancers.
If you haven't already, maybe it is time to consider a natural way to flush your gallstones.
Gallbladder Surgery - Is it Your Best Option?
During the procedure, the surgeon will surgically remove the gallbladder because stones are blocking the flow of bile. The blockage creates swelling, inflammation, and excruciating pain.
Unfortunately, medical schools are not helping matters. Almost every traditional Western medical school teaches doctors that surgery is the only treatment for gallstones. And since natural remedies are often looked down upon, many hospitals and clinics will not allow doctors to suggest them.
Since the effects of surgery are visible almost immediately, many doctors consider it the best way to solve the problem of gallstones. However, in light of recent research, many doctors are not rethinking this position and have begun recommending a few simple remedies.
Natural Gallstones Remedy
In order to remedy gallstones, you must flush the gallbladder and liver. However, the average American eats foods that often make us sick with diseases such as gallstones.
Luckily, our bodies have an internal intelligence that allows it to correct any problem or cure a disease as long as it is provided with the proper tools. By flushing the body, gallbladder and liver, most people can pass their gallstones in less than a day.
However, you must also remember that prevention is often the best medicine. By adopting a healthier lifestyle, you may be able to pass your stones and prevent future stones from ever developing.
Here are 5 secrets that gallbladder surgeons do not want you to know!
Natural Health Tips
1. The first thing you need to do is get plenty of water to drink. You need to drink about 10-12 glasses a day. Most people try to accomplish this in one or two sittings, but the best thing to do is to drink it slowly throughout the day. Water will flush cholesterol and other toxins from your body.
2. Your diet is the next thing you should focus on. You need to avoid foods that are high in fat and cholesterol, especially during the first few weeks of your treatment. Both of these two substances are the primary causes of gallstones.
3. Eating foods that are high in fiber is also very beneficial. Fiber works with water to keep your body clear of toxins and it keeps your bodily systems running as they should. You should eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
4. You may also want to add a vitamin C supplement to your diet. Vitamin C converts cholesterol into bile, which prevents to formation of gallstones. 1000mg a day should do the trick.
5. You should also flush your gallbladder and liver as soon as you can. This is the most basic and effective natural remedy for gallstones. You can find a simple Gallstones Remedy Report here.
Flush Your Gallstones by Tomorrow
We promise you will pass your gallstones painlessly by tomorrow with our 100% guaranteed, step-by-step Gallstones Cure. And this guarantee is why we have sold over 10,000 downloadable reports with an extremely high success rate.
If you would like to avoid surgery and keep your gallbladder, please take a moment and visit our website today. It might be the best decision you ever make!
Natural! Guaranteed! Research! These 3 words have allowed Joe Barton and Barton Publishing to sell thousands of treatment gallstone cure reports. To download yours in minutes, please visit us today.
Get Rid of Gallstones Home | Gallstones Articles | Privacy | Terms of Service | Affiliate Program | Sitemap
Barton Natural Health Blog | Barton Natural Health Community
© 2008 Barton Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Email: [email protected] Phone: 320-323-4331
PO Box 50, Brandon, SD 57005 USA